Friday, May 3, 2013

New Beginnings

Welcome, feel free to browse around ! Each post,we will add insightful tidbits of helpful learning, as we journey together...

Eating behaviors are learned habits, habits that are deeply entrenched and strongly influenced by our culture. Habits that have become familiar,even friendly and safe to us.

So for my first post, I will lean on a quote by Mark Twain. " A habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time". A true lifestyle change is a work in progress, be patient with yourself, love yourself.

We will learn the process of choosing positive options and also, why so often our emotions take control of the wheel. We will learn to be the driver again! With coping skills and real tools that will bring a peace and calm with out that bowl of rocky road!  We will explore incredibly delicious alternatives, that will taste even better to you as we feed these amazing machines. We will find that when we feed our bodies foods that nourish it, our bodies are more satisfied, and you will find food cravings begin to subside.

So I hope you join me,we'll travel together, and discover a new way of life now!

2 comments:

  1. Nancy I am so excited for this blog! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great journey you are on Nancy. Best wishes to you, I know you will be Awesome. Love your website.

    ReplyDelete